- Rice - 8 1/2 cup
- Urad dal - 1 1/2 cup
- dry roast till it is heated up and clean it in a soft cloth.
- Salt and Asafoetida.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grind rice and Urad dal into a fine powder.
For every 2 cups of flour, add salt and asafoetida mixed in water and mix it to a smooth dough with water and 2 tablespoons butter.
Deep fry in oil with a mould....preferably a thengulal achu.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.