Mrs. Claspbell's Special
Good old fashioned food.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 package macaroni and cheese
- 1/2 cup dry macaroni
- chopped celery, as much as desired
- 15-16 oz can tomato sauce
- 14 oz can of tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- sliced yellow cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Brown and drain hamburger and celery.
Add to skillet all other ingredients except cheese powder and cheese. Bring just to boil and cook 10 minutes or until macaroni is cooked.
Add powdered cheese and mix well. Top with sliced cheese and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!