Dirt recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Dirt recipes
In small bowl, combine milk, vanilla, and pudding mix and let it "set"
- 1 stick oleo
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 12 oz cool whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pound pkg oreo cookies crushed
- gummy worms
Grab the package of oreos and crush all of the oreos into tiny pieces
- - 1 package of oreos
- - 1 package of chocolate pudding
- - 1/2 cup of gummy worms
A layered desert that resembles Dirt
- 1 Box Brownie mix
- 1-2 Box Choc. Pudding (Instant)
- 1 Tub Cool Whip
- 1 Pkg. Oreo's (Optional)
- 1-2 Pkg. Gummy Worms (Optional)