Chocolate Bottom Cupcake
Scrumptious Chocolate Chip cream cheese frosting with chocolate chip chocolate cake!
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 6oz Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Cup flour
- I cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup crisco
- 1 tsp vinegar
- I Tsp vanilla
- Rest of chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Beat together 8 oz cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 6 oz chocolate chip: set aside
Mix 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda,
Add 1 cup water, 1/2 cup crisco, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp vanilla : Beat together
Use greased muffin pan or greased cup cake liners, fill half full with chocolate cake mix, add a small spoonful of cream cheese mixture add more chocolate chips
Bake @350 for 25 minutes or until done
You'll also love
- Crouqembouche with Lemon & Orange... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Nuts 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Margarita Cupcakes 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Apple Cider Cupcakes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe