Peanut brittle recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Peanut brittle recipes
Peanut Brittle. Discover our recipe
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Full recipe --> HERE
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white syrup
- 2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
peanut brittle recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter (172)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- Recipewe ♡ Peanut Butter Balls (10)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- chocolate peanut butter (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (7)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!