Sour cream cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sour cream cake recipes
Cake with Sour Cream
Preheat Oven to 400 F Beat eggs and sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 2/3 sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Cream together in large bowl using electric mixer the margarine, sugar and eggs
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1cup white sugar
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar