light crispy batter
- 1cup potato flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash cayenne powder
- 2 tblsp vegie oil
- 1egg beaten
- 3/4cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a deep bowl. In another bowl mix together the oil,egg and milk.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and beat together until smooth
Dip food into batter and deep fry until golden brown. Add more potatoe flour if a thicker batter is desired
Great batter for onion rings
You'll also love
- Deep Fried batter 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Boneless Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cookie Truffles 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Stick 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Saturday Morning Pancakes 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.