50 salads you should try at least once in your lifetime
© Cooking Classy
Asparagus, tomato and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette
You need just four ingredients — asparagus, grape tomatoes, walnuts and feta cheese — to make this simple but scrumptious salad. A homemade honey-mustard dressing makes it stand out as a truly memorable side dish.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.