Ham and Egg Pita Pizza
- pita bread
- green peppers
- 2 eggs
- pepperjack cheese
- green onions
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Put a layer of ham and green peppers on your pita.
Scramble your 2 eggs.
Top pita with two scrambles eggs, then pepper jack cheese. Place in the toaster oven on toast (or oven on broil) until the cheese melts.
Finish with avocado and green onions. Perfect for two.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!