Homestyle Apple Sandwich
Super duper easy sandwich made with all the veggies you like along with juicy-crisp green apples to add a tang to the regular sandwich.
- ½ Green Apple – (I’m using granny smith green apple) Thinly chopped
- ½ Small Onion – Thinly chopped
- ½ Small Tomato – Thinly chopped
- 1 Small stick of Celery - Thinly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Pickled Artichoke - Thinly chopped – (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Pickled Banana Peppers - Thinly chopped (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Cheese – Any cheese of your choice. (I’m using American cheese)
- Salt – To taste
- Black Pepper – To taste
- 4 Slices of Bread – I’m using regular brown bread
- you can use your choice or bread/bagel
- Cooking Spray – You can use regular oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a medium bowl, mix all the veggies along with salt n pepper.
Divide the mixture in two parts and spread over two slices of bread. Cover with remaining slices.
Spray the nonstick pan with oil and heat on high flame for a min.
Add the filled bread slices, press by flat spatula till they brown on each side
Slice into desired shape and serve hot.