Nutritious dessert for your pups
- Sweet potato, milk, plain yogurt, cinnamon, honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse and peel your sweet potato
Boil the sweet potato for 20-30 minutes
Remove from heat and place into a bowl. Mash potato well. Add 1/4 a cup of milk for creaminess
Next, add a teaspoon of honey, a pinch of cinnamon, 1/2 a cup of plain yogurt and thoroughly mix well
Pour this yummy and yammy yogurt onto another dish
Top your yammy yogurt with a dollop of plain yogurt
Serve this healthy and nutritious dessert to your barking babies!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!