- Eggs, Butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, crack open 3 eggs and mix well
On medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter to a skillet and pour in your stirred eggs
Scramble eggs until done
Quick, easy, fast and delicious! Serve this scrambled delight, rich in much needed Omega-3s to your tongue wagging lads and lasses!
Serve scrambled eggs in moderation to your pooches
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!