Our easy classic recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Easy classic recipes
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar or 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
Perfect homemade gnocchi from A to Z
By IT: Debora Prevedello
Here's everything you need to know for perfect homemade gnocchi!
Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie
Easy to prepare using fresh Blackberries and canned Tart Cherry Pie filling
- 2 - Refrigerated pie dough crusts
- 2 Cans Tart or no added sugar Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 - 1/2 pint Containers Fresh Blackberries
- 1 Cup Sugar plus more for dusting
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 /2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 Egg white, beaten
Here's a recipe for homemade puff pastry you can't mess up
By Nadia Paprikas
Here's our super easy and fast recipe for homemade puff pastry that even the most amateur cook can't mess up!
Classic Turkey Pot Pie
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Individual servings of Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 pkg. defrosted puff pastry
- 2 cups diced cooked Turkey
- 2 peeled, diced potatoes
- 1 celery rib, cubed
- 1 carrot, peeled, diced
- 1 cup each frozen peas and corn
- 1 green pepper, seeded, diced
- 1 leek, washed, sliced into rings
- 1 tsp. each thyme, garlic powder, salt and black pepper
- 1 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp. EVOO
- 1 cup leftover gravy or broth
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy free soy or almond milk
- (milk, evaporated milk or 15% milk ) can be used
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
In a bowl, crack open 3 eggs and mix well
- Eggs, Butter
Holiday Traditions Through Food
Holiday season isn't over yet! Discover the fascinating and delicious ways in which people celebrate their holidays around the world...
Classic Pecan Pie
This classic pie combines eggs, corn syrup, vanilla, lots of pecans, and is baked to a burnished golden brown
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup*
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust