- Bananas, all purpose flour, egg, milk, cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut 2 bananas into thirds
Create a quick and easy batter with 1/2 cup of all purpose flour, 1 egg and approximately 1/2 cup of milk. Stir well
Place your banana pieces into the batter and coat generously
Have a pot of canola oil heating on medium high
Slowly add each coated banana to the heated oil, so not to burn yourself
These will cook very fast, so let each side cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes and turn over and repeat this twice
Now, remove them from the oil and lightly sprinkle cinnamon on top. Allow them to cool off and drain for at least 10 minutes.
Serve your royal rugrats!
Fried desserts and foods are fine in moderation but don't make it a habit of frying your furry angels desserts and foods on a regular basis.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Coconut Dog Biscuits 1.6/5 (64 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!