Our best grilled salmon recipes - 2 recipes
Create tempting grilled salmon recipes. Whether you're using a soy marinade or dill we have a grilled salmon recipe right for you.
If you like this, you'll definitely like: salmon
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Grilled salmon recipes
RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange & pomegranate salsaYUM!Food Porn
By REMCooks, REMCooks
Healthy, light and OH SO DELISH!
- 4 Salmon filets, 6 oz each
- 3 Minneola Tangelos, sectioned into supremes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 Large white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 3 large japalenos, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
25 Light Seafood Pastas to Twirl Your Fork Around
Nothing says summer more than seafood! Here are 25 delicious seafood pastas to lighten up your summer menus.
This is one for the guys
- 1 honking salmon fillet
- SPICE MIX
- Liberal use of GINGER
- Sparing amount of PAPRIKA
- Healthy tasted of GARLIC POWDER
- LEMON PEPPER to tantalize
- Very generous helping of ALLSPICE
- Top off with a sprinkling of GARLIC SALT