Our best avocado soup recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Avocado soup recipes
All Raw Soup
Wash all the ingredients very well
- Ripe tomato
- Green leaves / lettuce
- Sweet potatoe
- Red and green peppers
- Lentail sprouts
- Yeast flakes and dry herbs
- Lemon (yellow) juice
- Sea Salt
Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black Bean Soup
This recipe was adapted from my basic black bean soup
- 1/2 cup coarse chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup coarse chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons nut or other oil
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chipolte powder
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup coarse chopped celery
- 1/2 cup coarse chopped carrot
- 1 cup coarse chopped Anaheim chili peppers
- 3 minced red jalapeno peppers
- 2 minced poblao peppers
- 2 minced habanero peppers
- 6 to 8 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 5 cups cooked dry black beans
- 2 pounds coarse chopped plum tomatoes
- 1-1/2 pounds coarse chopped tomatillos
- 1/2 cup coarse chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup coarse chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried Mexican oregano
- 3 cups heavy cream or half and half
- Coarse kosher or sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Thin avocado slices
- Chopped cilantro
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
- Crumbled tortilla chips