Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate Pudding. Discover our recipe.
- 2 avocados
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or regular cocoa powder)
- 1/2 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate Perfect Protein
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put everything into a blender or use a hand mixer to mix everything together thoroughly.
Chill and enjoy.
This is great served with fresh berries or sprinkled with chopped nuts.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!