Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate Pudding. Discover our recipe.
- 2 avocados
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or regular cocoa powder)
- 1/2 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate Perfect Protein
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put everything into a blender or use a hand mixer to mix everything together thoroughly.
Chill and enjoy.
This is great served with fresh berries or sprinkled with chopped nuts.
You'll also love
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate covered mix nuts 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry Nut Squares 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apricot Ginger Bliss 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Protein Pudding 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Broccoli 3.8/5 (58 Votes)
- Cucumber Melon Puree 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Tropical Island Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!