These delicious cheeseburger bites are so cute and creative! We like to make them for parties where we won't be serving full meals to ensure that our guests are well fed nonetheless.
- 54 wonton wrappers
- Burger Filling
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 slices of cheese/shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Toppings (optional)
- Chopped lettuce
- Dill pickles
- Diced tomatoes
- Sesame seeds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 15mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease mini-muffin pan cups with no-stick cooking spray. Press 1 wonton wrapper into each cup. Bake 6-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely; remove from pan.
Brown onions in a pan over medium-high heat, then add in the ground beef and cook until beef is brown. Add in salt, pepper, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce while cooking. Drain, if necessary.
Stir in milk and cheese. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Spoon a spoonful of meat mixture evenly into each wonton cup. Garnish each with sauce then toppings desired. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top for a finished look. Serve immediately.
Brush wanton wrappers with salt water for flavour.
You'll also love
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (278 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3/5 (210 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 3.3/5 (155 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!