Cheesey Boiled Green Beans
Cheesy Boiled Green Beans. Discover our recipe.
- -3 quarts water
- -1 teaspoon salt
- -2 pounds frozen green beans
- -1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat
-Bring about 3 quarts water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
-Add 2 pounds green beans until beans inside pods are tender to bite -Drain and sprinkle with additional salt to taste and add the cheese.
-Serve warm or cover and chill up to 4 hours
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.