French Bread Pizza
- 2 loaves of French Bread
- 1 jar of pizza sauce (if you like more sauce, you may want 2 jars)
- Any toppings: Pepperoni, green peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Banana Peppers etc
- 2 C Mozzarella Cheese shredded
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees. Cut the french bread in half length wise, put the halves on a cookie sheet open faced. Spread a 1/4 of the jar on each side. Put on your favorite toppings, and top each half with 1/2 C cheese.
Prepare and bake two halves at a time and repeat. Bake for 5-7 minutes till the cheese is melted and slightly browned. Cut into 2 inch wide strips and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!