Home made Noodles
Made from scratch.
- 500 g all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 200 ml water
- oil or butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put flour in a bowl, make a small hole in the center, add salt and egg and slowly add water for a firm dough.
Cover with foil and let rest 20 min.
Roll out on a flour surface. 2 - 2.5 mm. Spread more flour on top.
Cut up into 5 - 6 cm long slices. Width can be anywhere between 2 - 10 mm.
Cook in salted boiling water until ready (they'll come up on top). Let stand, butter up and stir.
Serve in soup or with egg and vegetables for a small dinner.
You'll also love
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (193 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (189 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Lavender Loaf 5/5 (49 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (240 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta 3.3/5 (196 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?