Home made Noodles
Made from scratch.
- 500 g all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 200 ml water
- oil or butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put flour in a bowl, make a small hole in the center, add salt and egg and slowly add water for a firm dough.
Cover with foil and let rest 20 min.
Roll out on a flour surface. 2 - 2.5 mm. Spread more flour on top.
Cut up into 5 - 6 cm long slices. Width can be anywhere between 2 - 10 mm.
Cook in salted boiling water until ready (they'll come up on top). Let stand, butter up and stir.
Serve in soup or with egg and vegetables for a small dinner.
You'll also love
- Pasta E Fagioli 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Homemade Ranch Dressing 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- pizza bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Lost In the Sauce Noodles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta 3.2/5 (302 Votes)
- Fresh Homemade Pasta 3.3/5 (310 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe