Buffalo Blue Cheese Potato Bites
- 2 cups shredded russet Idaho® Potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
The full recipe can be found at http://www.dizzybusyandhungry.com/buffalo-blue-cheese-potato-bites/
You'll also love
- Potato Dumpling 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Greg's Grandmom Walus's Potato... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Shepherd Pie 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Special Mushroom, veggie & fruit... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Spicy Mini Tuna Melts 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef Jerky Cheeseball 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!