Asparagus and ham recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Asparagus and ham recipes
Preheat oven to broil setting
- 6 eggs
- 1 -ounce Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped country ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
Asparagus and Ham Parcels
Steam asparagus 3 to 4 minutes
- 1 lb asparagus
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp each chopped chives and parsley
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chopped tarragon
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 slices cooked ham