- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 -ounce Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped country ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to broil setting.
In medium size bowl, using a fork, blend together eggs, Parmesan, pepper, and salt. Heat 12-inch non-stick, oven safe saute pan over medium high heat. Add butter to pan and melt. Add asparagus and ham to pan and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour egg mixture into pan and stir with rubber spatula. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top. Sprinkle with parsley.
Place pan into oven and broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy. Remove from pan and cut into 6 servings. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
- Honey - Berrie Milkshake 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Hamburger Stroganoff 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chipped Beef Gravy 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Dinner 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Walnut Apple Brandy Pancakes 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- My Granny's Kentucky Baked Ham 3/5 (282 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?