Our best crustless quiche recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: quiches
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Crustless quiche recipes
Quick Magic Crustless Quiche
fry bacon, if that's your chosen meat :) half cook mushrooms or broccoli, if using
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 minced or grated onion
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- vegetables and meat
- grated cheese
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Low carb low fat simple quiche
- 1 carton of egg product such as egg beaters. Your choice of pre- cooked meat and veggies.