Our best crustless quiche recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: quiches
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Crustless quiche recipes
Quick Magic Crustless Quiche
fry bacon, if that's your chosen meat :) half cook mushrooms or broccoli, if using
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 minced or grated onion
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- vegetables and meat
- grated cheese
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Low carb low fat simple quiche
- 1 carton of egg product such as egg beaters. Your choice of pre- cooked meat and veggies.