The best broccoli salad with cranberries recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Broccoli salad with cranberries recipes
Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Nuts
cook bacon crisp and crumble
- 1-2 bunches broccoli chopped small
- 1/2 red onion sliced thinly
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 2 handfuls of raisins or dried cranberries
- 2 handfuls of sunflower seeds or sliced almonds
10 foods to curb your carbs at night
By DE: Oda
Cutting your carbs at night is especially helpful in preventing weight gain. Here are 10 foods to help you make delicious, low-carb meals!
Broccoli Salad with Walnuts
Prepare and toss together salad ingredients
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- ½ medium red onion
- thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted
- unsalted sunflower seeds*
- 8 slices bacon
- cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hellmans Light Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. white sugar
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- In place of or in addition to the sunflower seeds you may use any of the following:
- dried cranberries
- chopped dried apricots
- banana chips
- or most any dried fruit; walnuts
- peanuts and any other type of seed.