The best broccoli salad with cranberries recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Broccoli salad with cranberries recipes
Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Nuts
cook bacon crisp and crumble
- 1-2 bunches broccoli chopped small
- 1/2 red onion sliced thinly
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 2 handfuls of raisins or dried cranberries
- 2 handfuls of sunflower seeds or sliced almonds
10 foods to curb your carbs at night
By DE: Oda
Cutting your carbs at night is especially helpful in preventing weight gain. Here are 10 foods to help you make delicious, low-carb meals!
Broccoli Salad with Walnuts
Prepare and toss together salad ingredients
- 5 cups broccoli florets,uncooked
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds*
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup old cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Hellmans Light Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. white sugar
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- In place of or in addition to the sunflower seeds you may use any of the following:
- raisins, dried cranberries, (delicious!), chopped dried apricots, banana chips, or most any dried fruit; walnuts, pecans, almonds, peanuts and any other type of seed.