Pickled recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Pickled recipes
grandpa's summertime pickles
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is my grandpa's recipe for summertime pickles he always used to make after my grandparents would get back from
- 12 pickling cucumbers
- 2 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups packed coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon pickling spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Grandpa's Pickled Beets
Great recipe for canning!
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups vinegar
- Fresh beets, washed well, peeled and cut into slices/cubes
- Fresh dill weed, cleaned well.
- 1 tbsp canning spice for each jar
Pickled Peppers and Tomatoes
This is the recipe that we got from Gramma Kate and we use it for pickling our peppers and green tomatoes
- 1 quart WHITE vinegar
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup of canning salt (make sure it is not iodine) (we cut the salt to ¾ cup and found it is salty enough)
- We also add garlic cloves and dill to the liquid mix.
Sweet Red Peppers
Pickled red peppers
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 quart basket red peppers
Peel garlic and figure how many total canning jars full you have
- ½ gallon Peeled garlic **
- 1/3 total liquid amount needed of WHITE VINEGAR***or RICE WINE VINEGAR* (adds a great flavor)
- 2/3 total liquid amount needed of water***
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup NON iodized salt
Great Aunt Faye's Pickled Beets:
Scrub beets until clean, trim tops
- 1 C Apple Cider vinegar
- 2 C water or beet juice
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C granulated sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!