20 tantalizing ways to eat meatballs
© Recipe Runner
Buffalo chicken meatballs stuffed with blue cheese
Creamy blue cheese is the perfect partner to tangy buffalo wing sauce. Here the two come together in a chicken meatball recipe that's simply heavenly and a great idea for party appetizers.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture