Recipes with red peppers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Red peppers recipes
Ham and egg quesadilla
Put a new spin on ham and eggs!
- 2 10 inch tortillas
- 2 cups regfrigerated egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 jarred red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
Sweet Red Peppers
Pickled red peppers
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 quart basket red peppers