Recipes with red peppers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Glazed Fruit Crown
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Red peppers recipes
Ham and egg quesadilla
Put a new spin on ham and eggs!
- 2 10 inch tortillas
- 2 cups regfrigerated egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 jarred red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
Sweet Red Peppers
Pickled red peppers
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 quart basket red peppers