Our breakfast burrito recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: brunch
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Breakfast burrito recipes
MY BREAKFAST BURRITO
A crispy eggy cheesy smothered with Bacon gravy goodness
- 6 STRIPS OF BACON COOKED AND CRUMBLED
- 6 EGGS SCRAMBLED
- 1 TABLESPOON BUTTER
- 1 SMALL ONION DICED
- 6 TORTILLA SHELLS FLOUR
- 2 TABLESPOONS OIL
- 1 CUPS CHEDDAR CHEESE SHREDDED
- 3 TABLESPOONS FLOUR
- 1 1/2 CUPS MILK
- SALT AND PEPPER
- 1 PINCH OF WHITE SUGAR
25 Recipes Proving Oatmeal Is The Ultimate Breakfast Of Champions
Delicious, nutritious, cheap and easy... Start your day with the best breakfast known to man.
Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast Burritos
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
Rise and shine! Here is my healthy recipe for Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast burritos! You can make ahead and if
- 24 large eggs ( about 2 dozen)
- 2 large Bell peppers ( I use red for a sweeter flavor)
- 1 large white onion
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Cheddar Cheese ( I use light pre shredded chedder or for a kick use pepper jack!)
- Low Sodium Turkey Bacon
- 1 package 16 ounce mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste ( I use low sodium salt for a healthier option)
- 1 package tortillas
The 99 Best Pancake Recipes of All Time
Never eat another boring pancake again!
Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos
Better than fast food breakfast
- ½ green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 flour or wheat tortillas warm
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 pkg pork sausage (alternative turkey sausage)
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 8 slices of American Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- Optional Fillings
- Fresh Spinach