Here's why you should eat carbs for breakfast
We often hear nutritionists talking about simple and complex carbohydrates. But what are they really? Simple carbohydrates are what you'll find in white bread, white rice, white pasta, fruit and other sugary products. This type of carbohydrate is more rapidly absorbed by your body and gives you a quick energy boost. Sadly what they don't do is keep you full for long.
More steaming articles
Boost your libido by avoiding these 10... 10 tips for budding vegetarians Coffee won't actually keep you awake,...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!