Here's why you should eat carbs for breakfast
On the other end of the spectrum are complex carbohydrates. They take longer to be absorbed by your body than simple ones. It's important to get a healthy dose of complex carbohydrates at breakfast, because that's what will help you avoid reaching for a candy bar before lunch. You can find complex carbohydrates in whole wheat bread, oats, brown rice and pasta, wild rice and legumes.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!