Casserole with ground beef recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Casserole with ground beef recipes
A classic twist on Sheppard's Pie
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 can of peaches and cream corn
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 tbl. spoon margarine/butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Seasoning salt
Beef Potato Casserole
Season the ground beef with sea salt and pour tomato sauce to taste
- 1. 1 brick of cheddar cheese or colby jack
- 2. 4 lbs of ground beef
- 3. 8 potatoes (Yukon Gold preferred)
- 4.Sea salt
- 5. Tomato sauce (ie; Ragu) or Ketchup (the darker
- the better)
- 6. Butter or I can't believe it's not butter.