Casserole with ground beef recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Casserole with ground beef recipes
A classic twist on Sheppard's Pie
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 can of peaches and cream corn
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 tbl. spoon margarine/butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Seasoning salt
Beef Potato Casserole
Season the ground beef with sea salt and pour tomato sauce to taste
- 1. 1 brick of cheddar cheese or colby jack
- 2. 4 lbs of ground beef
- 3. 8 potatoes (Yukon Gold preferred)
- 4.Sea salt
- 5. Tomato sauce (ie; Ragu) or Ketchup (the darker
- the better)
- 6. Butter or I can't believe it's not butter.