M and M recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated M and M recipes
place a pretzals on a wax paper
B.C. Monster Cookies
Mix all ingredients. Drop by 1/4 c
- 1 17.5 oz chococlate chip cookie mix
- 1 17.5 oz. peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 1/2 c. quick oats
- 1c. softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. m&ms
M&M Cookie Bars
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- 2 1/8 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1 bag M&M's, divided
M&M MufffinsRecipewe ♡
Muffins galore, filled with M&Ms!!!
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cupself raising flour
- 50g sugar
- 100g M&M's