How to make homemade buttermilk - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: buttermilk
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Homemade buttermilk recipes
Place vinegar or lemon juice in a 1 Cup measuring unit
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 TB White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
7 things you should know before making the best cookies ever
Follow these 7 tips and tricks for delicious homemade cookies every time!
Combine milk and vinegar, let stand for 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice