How to make homemade buttermilk - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: buttermilk
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Homemade buttermilk recipes
Place vinegar or lemon juice in a 1 Cup measuring unit
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 TB White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
7 things you should know before making the best cookies ever
Follow these 7 tips and tricks for delicious homemade cookies every time!
Combine milk and vinegar, let stand for 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice