How to make homemade buttermilk - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: buttermilk
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Homemade buttermilk recipes
Place vinegar or lemon juice in a 1 Cup measuring unit
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 TB White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
7 things you should know before making the best cookies ever
Follow these 7 tips and tricks for delicious homemade cookies every time!
Combine milk and vinegar, let stand for 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice