The best homemade jello - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Homemade jello recipes
Mix jello mix with hot water
- 1/2 cup jello mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
Healthy homemade makeovers of your favorite snack foods
Snacks can add up to major excess calories per day, if you're not careful. Here are 20 recipes you can make at home for a healthier fix!
1.Add sugar to a large bowl
- 3 box Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 can of coconut milk (13 oz can)
- 5 cups of hot water
- 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar
Press to impress: 12 things you didn't know you could make in a panini press
Your panini maker can do so much more than make hot melty sandwiches on the fly. Here are XX things you definitely need to try today.
Lemon 7-up Jello
By duke42randolph, Our Faithful Journey to You
Boil 2 cups of water, add jello and dissolve
- 1 box lime jello
- 1 box lemon jello
- 16 oz 7-up
- 1 large can of crushed pineapple--drain and save liquid
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pint whipping creamm
- 13 Sheets Gelatin
- 3 C Sugar
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- 1 Qt Champagne
18 foods you've been making wrong your whole life
Did you know there's no cream in authentic pasta carbonara? Read more on that and 17 other foods you've been making wrong all this time!
Layered Rainbow Jello
Dissolve 1 package Jello in 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 5 packages Jello (4 serving size - all different colors)
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- Boiling water
- Jello mold container
Stained Glass Jello
For each flavor of the Jell-O dissolve one box of jello in one cup of boiling water
- - 4 small boxes (3 oz. each) of Jell-O or store brand "gelatin dessert" in different colors.
- - 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (don't get evaporated milk)
- - 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin (use 2 envelopes only if you want a softer texture & add 2 more total of 4 envelopes for a firmer texture)