Stained Glass Jello
- - 4 small boxes (3 oz. each) of Jell-O or store brand "gelatin dessert" in different colors.
- - 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (don't get evaporated milk)
- - 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin (use 2 envelopes only if you want a softer texture & add 2 more total of 4 envelopes for a firmer texture)
Level of difficulty Easy
For each flavor of the Jell-O dissolve one box of jello in one cup of boiling water. Pour into a container and chill (overnight is probably best, but I chilled it 3 hours until firm).
Please note: Only add 1 cup of water to each box of colored Jello. Ignore the instructions on the box of Jello (they say to use 2 cups of water). Use only 1 cup of water so the Jello is firm and can be cut into blocks.
After chilling the four flavors, cut them into small blocks.
*** For shortcut buy the already made jello in different colors from the store & cut into cubes ****
1. Carefully mix the blocks in a 9 x 13 pan or a any container that fits
2. In a separate bowl, sprinkle the unflavored gelatin into 1/2 cup cold water. After the gelatin blooms, add 1 1/2 cup boiling water and dissolve. Add the can of condensed milk. Stir and cool. Pour cooled milk mixture over jello and chill overnight.
3. Cut into blocks or shapes and serve!
You'll also love
- Lemon 7-up Jello 4.4/5 (7 Votes)