Warm Buddha Bowl
This Warm Buddha Bowl is packed with lentils, pan-roasted tomatoes and broccoli as well as fresh avocado and lamb lettuce.
Packed with lentils, pan-roasted tomatoes and broccoli as well as fresh avocado and lamb lettuce.
- For the Buddha Bowl:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Cooked Lentils
- 2 tsp Butter
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Sweet Paprika
- 2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups Lamb Lettuce
- 1 Ripe Large Avocado
- For the Spinach Dressing:
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 6 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- soaked in water
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- ½- cup Water
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour the oil in a large frying pan. Add cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets and roast them for about 3 minutes. Move them to one side to make space for lentils. Add butter, salt, paprika and stir around. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat.
Peel and half the avocado, remove the stone and cut into slices. Fill each bowl with lettuce and avocado. Add roasted veggies and lentils and top with sesame seeds.
Serve with spinach and sun-dried tomato dressing (optional).
To make the dressing: Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth-ish.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (198 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Cloud Eggs 5/5 (23 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.