How To Make Fruit Leather At Home
All you need are a few natural ingredients — no preservatives necessary!
We want to send our kids off to school with healthy snacks to keep them fueled throughout the day. However, many of the gummies and fruit snacks you can find at the store are full of artificial colors and preservatives. Why not try whipping up your own batch of fruit snacks at home? This recipe only requires a few nutritious ingredients, and it's an absolute breeze to make!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!