How To Make Fruit Leather At Home
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups strawberries
- 2 apples, cubed
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 2 tbsp honey, for each flavor
- Blender or food processor
- 1 baking tray
- 1 non-stick silicone baking mat or parchment paper
More steaming articles
Cinnamon Fried Ice Cream With Hidden... Put Your Own Twist On These Homemade... Make Mummy Pizza For An Easy Halloween...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!