Around The World in 80 Cheeses
Want to expand your cheesy horizons? Check out these 80 cheeses from around the world, found on Instagram and ready for your cheese board!
© Instagram - @talulasdaily
Abbaye de Belloc - France
Benedictine monks tucked away in the Basque region of France are to thank for this semi-hard sheep's milk cheese that tastes subtly of burnt caramel. It's firm and dense, perfect for snacking, although you can also melt it into a grilled cheese if you wish.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!