Around The World in 80 Cheeses
Want to expand your cheesy horizons? Check out these 80 cheeses from around the world, found on Instagram and ready for your cheese board!
1/80 View slideshow
© Instagram - @talulasdaily
Abbaye de Belloc - France
Benedictine monks tucked away in the Basque region of France are to thank for this semi-hard sheep's milk cheese that tastes subtly of burnt caramel. It's firm and dense, perfect for snacking, although you can also melt it into a grilled cheese if you wish.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 30 Easy Yet Impressive Sides for Summer... Tasty Soups to Simmer in the Crockpot
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Comment on this article