Around The World in 80 Cheeses
© Instagram - @partroot_
Bath blue - UK
Made by Bath Soft Cheese Ltd. in the Bath region of Great Britain, this is an organic vegetarian blue cheese that gets its veiny appearance and strong taste from being ripened in traditional rooms built of stone for 8 to 10 weeks. It has even received the honor of being dubbed one of the best 62 cheeses in the world.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!