The ultimate guide to cooking perfect chicken every time
Make sure to take the chicken out of the fridge at least 1 hour before you start cooking it, so that it has the chance to come to room temperature. Also remember not to wash raw chicken, as you risk contaminating your entire kitchen with bacteria.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.