Herbed chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Herbed chicken recipes
The ultimate best Baked Chicken
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
For this recipe, rinse a whole chicken and pay dry
- One whole chicken
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Noodles with chicken breast in a creamy tomato basil sauce
- 8 oz. pasta spaghetti or linguine
- 1 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 - 3 tbsp. veg. oil
- 1 sm. onion finely chopped
- 1 can (14oz.) petite tomatoes drained
- 1 1/2 c. chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. half and half