Coconut Mango Overnight Oats
Coconut Mango Overnight Oats is the perfect breakfast for people on the go, busy families or anyone who loves fuss-free breakfast.
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Diced Mango , frozen or fresh
- 1 tsp Shredded Coconut
- 2 tsp Honey , optional
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Place the oats in a jar. Add in a pinch of salt. Pour over the milk and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix.
Place in the fridge overnight.
Take it out the following morning and enjoy cold or warm.
You'll also love
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.8/5 (79 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Cinnamon apple slices 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- sugar free shake 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.