Moms Spaghetti Sauce
Moms Spaghetti Sauce, the only one for me.
- 2 cans tomatoes
- 1-2 red peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil and oregano
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Chop onion and garlic and cook in a little olive oil until wilted. Add tomatoes and other ingredients and cook until veggies are soft about 1 hr. Use just enough heat to simmer gently the tomatoes burn easily. Put in blender if you like. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (139 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.3/5 (107 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Chicken noodles 3.2/5 (152 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (200 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.6/5 (142 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!