Rice Crispy Treats
I always loved these as a kid.
- 1 bag vegan marshmallows
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 cups rice crispies
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Melted margarine, marshmallows, and extracts, 2 minutes in microwave stirring every 10 seconds. Stir in cereal. Spread onto greased wax paper.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (210 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- CINNNAMON ROLLS 4/5 (102 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.