Recipes with tea - 21 recipes
Find all our Tea recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tea recipes
Iced Chai Tea Latte
Easy Chai Tea
Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy skillet
Tropical Punch Tea
A delightful cool beverage
Green Mango Iced Tea
Strongly brew the green tea, using 2 cups of water
Mix dry ingredients, Cut in butter
Homemade Ginger Tea
Cut thin slices of fresh ginger, about one teaspoon per cup of prepared tea
place all ingredients in large juice pitcher and mix and adjust to taste
Perfect Sweet Tea
Sprinkle baking soda into a pitcher (I use a gallon-size Mason Jar but many people have voiced concerns about pouri...
Drink- Iced Kiwi Tea
Place cubed kiwi into 4 tall glasses
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot
More Tea recipes
- Flavored Fruit Bars 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Punch 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- homemade russian tea 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Russian Tea 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Witches Brew 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Roast Beef 1.6/5 (99 Votes)
- "Sick as a Dog" Herbal Tea 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Arla's Spiced Tea 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet tea 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Russian Te 1.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Tea 0/5 (0 Votes)