The Best Cheesy Dish from Each of the 50 States
From the East Coast to the Wild West, Americans everywhere have their own way of enjoying deliciously cheesy foods. Here's the best of every state!
© Cook the Story
Kentucky - Beer Cheese Dip
Love beer cheese? You have Kentucky to thank for it! This state is the home of many people's favorite game-time snack, which you can make hot and fresh with this recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!