- 1 Pkg. Large Mushrooms
- 1 Pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix (store brand is also fine)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TSP Garlic Salt
- 1/4 C. Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Clean Mushrooms and remove stems.
Mix all ingredients except butter and stuff mushrooms.
Place mushrooms on a cookie sheet. Melt butter and pour over mushrooms.
Bake at 325° for 1/2 hour or until done.
You make also melt a little cheese onto the mushrooms if you like.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (393 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 3.4/5 (342 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (98 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.3/5 (107 Votes)
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (73 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (103 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!